Sunday, November 9, 2008

merry christmas to me

i have been wanting a giraffe print purse for a while now. i've looked in a few places and just couldn't find the "right" one. but, the other night i was out with the girls and i found this lovely item

i decided to go ahead and get it for myself for christmas. my first thought was to have larry go back and get it but it was on sale so of course i had to get it right then!! i promised myself that i would not use it until christmas. but i folded under peer pressure (yeah right) and used it the rest of the night with the intention of packing it away in the closet when i got home. which i did. but then larry and i went out last night and i just couldn't help myself!!! it was calling me from the closet, begging to be included in the fun. what's a girl to do??? besides, i needed to verify that i had chosen the correct size. i wanted one that wasn't too big, but was big enough. so.....i stuffed the following items into it for the movie: 2 water bottles, one package of whoppers, one medium package of licorice and one king size caramello bar - with room to spare. official verdict - this is the best purse ever!!

7 comments:

kim said...

Finally got it huh? It is cute. I bet you do love it!

Jandi said...

I knew you'd crack...

Olivia said...

HeHe, you thought you could be strong....NOT! Wonder what other events this purse will get to accompany you on before christmas? Also, can I just say that your little stash of candy when you go to the movies makes me and mike look like WT? We have brought: a jumbo bag of starburst, cans of soda, and mexican food. I think we are unconciously trying to get kicked out of a theatre someday.

Angie Fellows said...

Super cute!

Natalie said...

girl, I've got a whole stash of things I "can't do without" tucked away in the basement - it makes Christmas, anniversary, birthday and Valentines Day shopping (all of which happen within two months of each other for me!) SO much easier for Jay. Self-shopping is SO the way to go!

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

I just bought a purse similar to your purse. Mine has the giraffe print but black handles instead of red. Great minds must think alike.

Judd Family said...

Cute purse! Glad you got to use it. I don't think I know a girl who hasn't pulled out a Christmas present early. (Sorry, I just found your blog and thought I'd say hey!)