Thursday, April 8, 2010

This - This is why I can't get anything done

frequently, at the end of the day i find myself wondering where the day went and why i don't feel like anything was accomplished.
the laundry still needs to be folded.
the floors need to be swept for the fourth time of the day.
dishes waiting to be put in the dishwasher or taken out and put in the cabinets.
you know - the really fun stuff that we love to do. and yet, while all this stuff is left seemingly undone, i am exhausted.
feeling like a ran a marathon, uphill, in the rain and against the wind.
why am i so tired?
and why don't i get anything that i set out to accomplish done?
well, yesterday was the perfect example of why.
while i was doing laundry lily found these and put one on. she looked super cute so of course i had to take a picture. and then i cleaned up the HUGE mess she made trying to get them out of the cabinet.
and contrary to what the commercials claim, these do not prevent snoring
then, in the afternoon while i was helping bella with her math she did this.
some peanut butter handprints
and in between these there were multiple spills, a few tantrums and several changes of clothing
all in a days work

6 comments:

Kennedy McIntosh said...

Oh my goodness! She is the funniest! So cute... I guess it isn't that funny to you... I'll take her off your hands any time! I'll keep her occupied with the dog! haha

Olivia said...

Dude. I would be RUNNING to the phone to call Kennedy and take her up on that offer. That Lily needs a playmate to keep her busy, and the MAc's dog might just be the perfect one. A* did that once with bandaids while I wasn't looking. She put them ALL up and down BOTH legs. Then when it was time to take them off of her furry little legs, she learned why we don't like to use bandaids as stickers. YEOUCH! HAhah!

Jandi said...

Love that Lil-sters! She may be a handful, but, at least she is an adorable one!!

kim cherry said...

she is a cutie if ever i saw one. bless you and all the running you do after her!! :)

Kendria said...

You my friend have to endure a lot with little Lils. I'll pray that she eases up on you in the years to come... I think I would cry...

Jami said...

Lily! She can keep you really busy. I can't believe everything she thinks of.