Tuesday, December 9, 2008

pickle holder

do you love eating pickles but hate the dreadful pickle smell your fingers get after holding them?? if so, your going to love this new product (patent pending) created by our own budding inventor whom the product is named after. the lily pickle holder allows you to enjoy your pickle without getting any of the juice or pickle smell on your personage. the classic, yet fun design, is so easy to use that even a two year old can master it in no time.
to order your pickle holder call 1 - 800 - mychildistoocuteforwords. call now as supplies are very limited!

8 comments:

Olivia said...

Oh I so need one of those! Haahahah!

kim said...

Too cute-that is all I can say!

Jami said...

That is so cute!

Ruth said...

How cute!

Laura Campbell said...

She is so clever. :-) I miss your family!

Jandi said...

That Lily is a thinker...

kim cherry said...

love it. bursting with cuteness!!

hansen7coleader said...

Very cute, but I think I'll pass on one for myself!