Thursday, April 9, 2009

we need a puppy



lily loves, loves, LOVES dogs. big dogs, little dogs, yippy dogs, calm dogs ~ she loves them all. and everytime we go to the park there is at least one dog there. which means lily spends most of her park time trying to pet the dog. usually i try to run interference because strange dogs make me nervous. but the other day we were at the park and this sweet little retriever was there. i even got a few pets in myself. what a sweetie she was. she even smiled for the picture!

4 comments:

Jandi said...

That is the CUTEST picture! If you do get a dog, NOT yippy....

Olivia said...

LOL! That dog is totally smiling! I love it :)

Ruth said...

Cute picture, I can tell the dog is sweet.

Jami said...

That is such a cute picture, I think you do need a dog! She would love it.