Monday, June 14, 2010

my alarm clock is possessed!!

seriously.
i am not even kidding.
i think it needs an exorcist.
do they have exorcist's for inanimate objects??
here is what is going on.
yesterday morning, the alarm went off and i started getting ready for church.
after being up for an HOUR, i went downstairs and discovered that it was a hour earlier than what the alarm said.
i figured that lily had somehow messed with it and changed the time.
last night, we went to bed.
larry asked me if i changed the time back, which i did.
it went off this morning.
i got ready, came downstairs only to find that once again
IT'S AN HOUR EARLIER THAN WHAT MY ALARM CLOCK SAYS!!
what the heck is going on??
why.... why.....why does it keep changing itself!!
so much for the ultra cool alarm clock that larry was so excited to give me.
i don't care if it tells me what the temperature is outside.
and talks to me in this really cool voice.
it's dead to me.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

does it need new batteries? I have an alarm clock that you have to put in your time zone otherwise it will assume that you are pacific time and go off at the wrong time. maybe it thinks it's in the wrong time zone? did you read the instructions?

Adventures In The Land Of Hahl said...

doesn't need batteries. it has a backup one that has never been used. doesn't have a time zone thing. it's been working fine since chrsitmas and then 2 nights in a row it was crazy. but last night it worked. i'm thinking we have a ghost!

Kendria said...

I'll take the alarm clock with a sexy voice... I could use those in the morning... ;) right girls?