Sunday, October 12, 2008

bath please??

the kids are always saying funny things but i rarely remember to document them. this has put a smile on my face more than once in the last day or so.

picture it - saturday morning, the only day where sleeping in is a possibility. i wake up to brooke standing by my side of the bed. "i need a bath mom. i farted in my room and i smelled myself and i am really stinky. so can i get a bath to make the stink go away?"


cracked me up. a little vulgar perhaps, but funny none the less.

6 comments:

Laura said...

that was too funny. I had to share it with Jason, he got a big kick out of it as I'm sure you can guess.
Farting is one of Jason's favorite subjects.

kim said...

That is hilarious. I love it. so cute.

Laura Campbell said...

Okay that is so hilarious. Tell her I will miss being her Primary teacher, and SORRY I never even got to say good-bye...that last week was SO crazy. I'm glad I can keep on your adorable family through your blog!

Olivia said...

That is pretty funny stuff, and good blackmail fodder. LOL!

Kendria said...

Vulgar maybe... but I totally get it.

Audra said...

That was hilarious!
I'm still laughing!