Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tagged

i got tagged by my friend laura from back home. here's how it goes.

Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



  1. i have an unnatural aversion to white. i do not own any white shoes and the only time i will wear a white shirt is if it's layered under something. well, i do actually have one white dress shirt that i wear sometimes to church but it drives me nuts the whole time i have it on. i like white on other people, just not on myself.

  2. i have tons of nervous energy so if i sit still too long i tend to shake\move my foot a lot. the best is when i'm with my brothers because we all do it in unison.

  3. i took voice lessons for 7 years and piano for 11. do i feel guilty about the amount of money my parents spent versus the frequency i put those talents to use - absolutely.

  4. i'm still trying to figure out what i want to be when i grow up.

  5. i can't stand to be tickled because when i was little my brothers would tickle me until i wet my pants.

  6. my tear ducts are wired to every emotion that i have. if i'm mad, tears; if i'm frustrated, tears; if i'm happy, tears. you get the picture.

  7. i went to work one time with two different shoes on. true story - can't make stuff like that up. reason?? can't think of a good one but i'm sure lack of sleep was involved.

ok - so i'm going to tag people that i haven't tagged before.

jami, jandi, olivia, stacey; the following dont have blogs but i would love to hear your answers so email them to me! carissa, christy, judy and leigh ann

2 comments:

Olivia said...

who did you tag?

I feel special that I knew a few of those things about you. The white shirt and the foot jiggling thing. Course, you didn't tell me the foot jiggling thing...I just kinda assumed it was nervous energy. Or tourettes... :0 LOL!

Jami said...

ok so I have been thinking about what to write and haven't come up with anything. I did this a couple of months ago on my blog so you are getting the same answers from it, that is all I can think of. so just for you here you go:

I love being outdoors whether it is camping or riding the jet skis.
2- I want a Harley Davidson. Joe makes fun of me that I really need to learn to ride a dirt bike first.
(this may change a little, now my brothers been in a wreck!)
3- I want a big truck. I want the big lift and nice tires. I grew up with all brothers, I can't help it.
4- I want to have my own dance studio. I would hire teachers because I'm not a good teacher, but I could use the place whenever I wanted to dance around.
5- I love to sleep. I have to have my sleep, at least 8 hours.