Friday, March 20, 2009

classic

sometimes i think i am losing my mind. this morning i had everyone ready to head out the door for a little errand but couldn't find my keys anywhere. i retraced my steps from coming home yesterday, looked in all the usual places but no luck. i grilled lily, the most likely key thief, but she insisted that she hadn't seen them. i was on the phone with a friend during this frantic search and she suggested i check the car. i was pretty sure that i locked it but hey, you never know. i went outside, opened the drivers door - ding, ding, ding. sure enough, there were my keys still in the ignition!!!! guess it's a good thing the car thieves weren't out looking for a new ride last night!

it's been awhile since i've downloaded pictures from the camera onto my pc. look what i found on the camera!!
BUSTED!!! climb on the counter much bella???

2 comments:

Jandi said...

oopsy daisy...

Olivia said...

HA! BELLLLLLA HAHL! The look on her face...oh man, I am crackin up!