Tuesday, February 2, 2010

drama, drama, drama

for some reason the past 2 weeks the girls have been crazy. and when i say crazy, that really is what i mean. i'm not exaggerating. it's the honest truth. and it's given me serious insight to what a house of teenage girls is going to look like. and let me just tell you, it ain't going to be pretty. the other morning i actually had to stop the girls, bell and brooke, from throwing punches at each other! i thought that only happened with boys! not beautiful little girls. it was like a scene from girls gone wild, not that i have actually seen that show but in my mind that is what it would look like. the plus side is that in all their "drama" they've said some pretty hilarious stuff.

lil's: you are not my mommy. you are only brooke's mommy. i don't like you any more.

brooke: you are the meanest mommy ever! and i'm not going to change my mind about it either!

bella: how come our friends can't come over because we need to clean but mom's friends can come over whenever they want? it's just not fair. she get's to do everything!

ahhh..... my life will be nothing but bliss in about 5 years...... let the good times roll

8 comments:

Jandi said...

ha ha! Whether they are girls or boys, the same comments are said at my house. I think that means you are a good mom if they hate you. I swear I read that somewhere...

Angela Henderson said...

Dont get to upset, my sisters boys say the same things. Jandi is right, 'if they hate you that means your a good mom'.

Mindy said...

This post made me feel good. I'm never glad that I didn't have any girls, but it will be nice to not have daughter drama in my life.

Boys can be hard, too, but girls are so smart with their words! I can't believe that they can come up with the stuff they do. I know that I came up with quite a few good ones for my mom when I was growing up, but I'm still impressed at how young it starts.

Olivia said...

There was only one of me at home and it was BAD. I can't even begin to imagine three teenage girls PMSing a the same time, etc. Maybe you should start saving up for boarding school? Haha! Just kidding! ;)

kim said...

My kids are startin to duke it out more too. I don't know what it is. The things kids say....

Kendria said...

Ha Ha! I love this... For what it's worth, I think you are a great mama! :) But yes, 5 years from now will be better... I think?

Anonymous said...

well...I have 5 sisters.And when we all get together,or communicate with more than two at a time,there is still drama.

Audra said...

ha ha!! That was the best blog post I've read in while. Don't you love the "it's not fair" crap kids pull? Attitude Attitude.