Sunday, September 14, 2008

which sports car are you??

i am a porsche 911





You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite, and you know it.

DISCLAIMER!! i just think this is a fun little quiz but i don't agree with it at all! when it comes to the lastest technology i am practically inept and don't consider myself elite in any way, shape or form. just had to clear that up. now take the quiz and see if you agree with what it says or not.


take the quiz and see Which sports car are you?

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Nice to know I roll with a Porshe! Of course, now you must know tht I am a Ford Mustang. That is right on, if you ask me. Except it had a picture of one of those new (ugly) ones, whereas I truly believe I am one of the classic 1969 varieties. Blood Red, thankyouverymuch.