Thursday, August 28, 2008

50 Things About Me - Installment 2

39. my favorite ice cream in the world is baskin robbins baseball nut. vanilla ice cream with cashews and a raspberry ribbon - love it!

38. i am a huge worry wart. i worry all the time about really stupid stuff that i have no control over

37. if my house were to catch on fire right now the only thing i would try to save, besides my children of course, are old photographs. priceless pieces of family history that can never be replaced. oh! and a pair of undies because when i worked retail a friend of mines house burnt to the ground and i remember trying to help his mom find some clothes and she burst into tears about not having any undies. sorta stuck with me...

36. i don't think i have a defined style. you know how people will say "oh that looks like you". my styles and tastes are so all over the place that i don't think it's easy to peg what i would and wouldn't like

35. even though i have enjoyed being home with my kiddos for the last four years (and wouldn't trade it for anything!) there are a lot of things that i miss from working outside the home

34. my favorite flowers are sterling roses

33. i have no sense of direction what so ever. when we first moved here i got lost about a mile from our house and was lost for 2 hours. totally humiliating

32. lighting the grill scares me, i am always afraid it's going to blow up in my face

31. if i had unlimited resources one of my splurges would be attending the theatre on a regular basis. when i was a kid my big dream was to be on broadway. you can see how that one worked out for me....

30. my kids can draw better than i can ;) i have zero artistic ability in that area which always irritated me because i have two brothers that can draw and paint like you can't believe

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I think I could point out something that looks like "you," although you have surprised me in the past with the stuff that you like...sparkly silver converse, being one. ;)