Monday, August 4, 2008

FINISHED!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting the release of Breaking Dawn since devouring the rest of the series in one week last November. With the release date set the same weekend as Bella's baptism, I wasn't sure how I was going to get any good reading time in. But, luckily I was able to steal a few moments during the day and well who can sleep with an unfinished book in the house?!?! So I finished it last night around 11:30.
It was SO phenomenal. There is something about her writing style that is just so addictive for me. My sister in law and I cheated a little bit and randomly read pages here and there because it was driving us nuts that we couldn't just find a place to hide and read. So, I knew a few things before I really got into the book. It helped with the "I can't put this book down for any reason other than an extreme emergancy" issue, but I still found myself completely engrossed in the story. Excitedly flipping each page, waiting for the story to unfold. I can't wait to talk about it with the rest of you "twilighters", you know who you are. And I promise, if you are not done I will REVEAL NOTHING!!!!

As for the important stuff, like Bella's baptism, it was absolutely perfect and I will be posting about that later after a serious nap. I am soooo sleep deprived!!

5 comments:

kim cherry said...

i am about three quaters of the way through. i sense that sadness creeping in though. the "almost done with this glorious book" sadness. i want it to last because i know this is the final book in the series.

Laura Campbell said...

I'm finished too, we should talk!

Olivia said...

I do want to read it, but I am waiting until I finish up this semester (only one week left!) and then I should be ready to start it. I just can't give up three days of my life right now, and I KNOW that's what would happen...I get so wrapped up in her books :)

Jenn said...

I want to talk to you when I finish. Tom is out of town, so I find myself desperate for bed time so that I can read! Hopefully in the next coupld of days.

hansen7coleader said...

I am so excited to read it. I pre-ordered it on Amazon, and it's still not here! (LAME) I should have just got it at the store oh well I'm sure I'll get it soon. But I'm so jealous you are done!