Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Larry The Tool Man Hahl

I am so blessed to be married to a handy man. Seriously, Larry has saved us so many times with his knowledge and ability to fix things. Case in point; our dryer broke last week. It would tumble the clothes, but never heat up. So for a few days I used a make shift clothes line in the basement. It worked, but there are some things, such as tidy whities that you just don't want to air dry. After a couple of days, Larry was finally able to look at it. He found the problem right away, called a parts store, picked up the part and installed it all within two hours! I was back to drying clothes in no time. Here is a list of a few things Larry has done for us in the last year:
Put in a sprinkler system and layed new sod in the backyard
Replaced edging in the back
Ripped out the flowerbeds
Painted the exterior of our house along with seven interior rooms
Replaced the carpet in our living room
Fixed the hot water heater, both of them actually
Fixed the pond
Replaced the dishwasher
Fixed the garbage disposal
Not to mention the other "honey do's" that have escaped my mind at the moment. His capabilities are so amazing to me. If somethings broke, my first thought is always"I bet Larry can fix it!" and 9 times out of 10 he can. Thanks for all that you do! Loves!!

0 comments: